tisdag 24 april 2012

Summer is coming.

No mistake about that.

It's been around 21-22 degrees outside in the shadow today.
So, summer is definitely here soon, haha. Well, it's been like Swedish summer for a few weeks already but now it's getting really warm.

Mew, not so much news.

Me, Alex and maybe Daisy will go try get into DIAURA/Nil admirari/L&DS/SCREW/Lycaon/OZ/ZUCK in Takadanobaba AREA now on sunday. We don't have tickets though, so maybe it will sell out but I don't think so. We will give it a try if there's still tickets left Sunday.

Then on Monday it's time for Mejibray/OZ/NEGA. Oh, I've been looking forward to that for a looong time now! Finally it's soon here 8D

Just some.... random pictures. Feel free to tell me if there something you want me to take pictures of, or talk about. I'm pretty tried out on ideas all the time, that's why I don't post so much anymore. I mean, what would you guys want me to post? Pictures of food? Things we buy? Do you care? haha. I wouldn't mind suggestions. ^^








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar