fredag 6 april 2012

Adventure in Shinjuku

Me and Alex were bored yesterday so we decided to go to Shinjuku to try and find the Like an Edison store there. It's a well known store selling only visual kei stuff. ^^ I've never been to the one in Shinjuku, so we didn't know how hard or easy it would be to actually find it. We just had the small map from Like a Edison's official site. Which looks like this.


Well, it's way easier than it looks. We walked out the west exit on Shinjuku JR station and then we followed a few maps on the streets. The thing is that you have to be very careful with the maps on the streets. It's easy when there's a station nearby because the tracks are really easy to go by. Because you see, here, they like to confuse you. XD ehm well not really, I guess. 

But they keep changing the maps in the streets. Like yesterday, we looked at the map in the station and it worked well with this one. We walked for about five minutes and then we saw another map so we thought we should double check. That map was up-side-down compared to this one. Whaaaat xD fortunately I'm really used to the weird map system, you just have to be really careful when you follow the maps. 

We found our way directly without any problems anyway. Wohoo! I really like Like an Edison. They don't only have CD's, but live merchandise, different books and booklets, a magazine archive and stuff like that.  

We looked around for a while in there. I still haven't find the Depain and Mejibray stuff I want, aargghhh.. They seem to be completely sold out forever. I bought Para:noirs Nihilim anyway. It's soo awesome. I also bought the latest CURE magazine. It helps me keep track of lives and stuff, yay. 

When we were done and got out of the store Alex spotted a store called Club Indies... I've never heard of it XD it's a really small cozy store with also just visual kei stuff. 





After that we went to Shibuya just to walk around. It was around 19-20 degrees and the sun is soo warm! 


Pretty flowers by Hachiko. 


We were in Shibuya for a while, recharged our phones at SoftBank, walked around a bit but then we decided to go home because both of us was really hungry.. and we craved our favorite restaurant xD 


Ate by the station~ there was a heart in my soup.. haha

The moon was so big O: 


Today I haven't done much... need to study since school starts on monday.

Tomorrow me and Malin are going to Akasaka BLITZ to see SCREW. yaaaaay~
argh I'm going up to our room and get their CD.. I have barely had time to listen though it. Such a bad fan.

on Sunday I think we're going with some people to a family in the neighbourhood that will hold a hanami party. It's basically a party where you watch the flowers. ^^ apparently they have really old cherry blossom trees, so I'm looking forward. Livia is going to be home too! yaaaaay! <3

Now, studystudystudy. Bai~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar