lördag 10 mars 2012

The Gazette THE DECADE

We left home around 12 and first went and withdrew money at 7eleven. After that we walked back to the station and filled our train cards.

Took the train to ikebukuro, changed to yamanote line to tokyo, changed to the red line for Soba. Jumped off at kaihin makuhari, walked to the area. It took over one and a half hour. Phheewww.

Went straight to the goods line, there was so much people everywhere. ^^
1½ hour later we were still in line, which kinda freaked us out a bit since we still had to get something small to eat and go to the toilets before the live started. 30 minutes (aaaaah) before the live started we had finally got our towels and Alex bought the pamphlet too. ^^

 The bag and towel. ^^

The other side of the bag. 

We ran to get food and go to toilet, but line to the toliets was long and the girls slow that five minutes to five we were still not on the way back. Geeez, it was so stressfull haha. We made it though, but all that resulted in that we got really far back. It wasn't that far back, you could still see them if you managed to create a space between all the heads to the stage. It was way too troublesome for me though so I just watched the screens.

The live started around 17.15 I guess. The into music started and they showed pictures of them while they came in, from 2002 and forward. It was cool to see, and it was really touching. (:

To everyones chock the first song was Misenen. They always play that song last, but not yesterday haha. Then as the set list went on and as I thought they played just old songs. I think they played one new, but the rest was really old and nostalgic songs. :3 all the fans kept getting more and more surprised. Oh. and the girls around us were really awesome. We jumped around like idiots and had so much fun.

Okay, of course I like the music, of course I had fun. But, it wasn't as good as I had imagined. At all. There are two main reasons for this.

1. The sound quality in Makuhari Messe hall 10 was..... not terrible, but not too far away from terrible either. It was too low to have my earplugs in, if I did I couldn't hear anything. I always wear them at concerts and it has never been a problem to hear properly until yesterday.

During the first part before the first encore there was barely no bass what so ever, but they fixed it, Somewhat. I don't know if it was a technical fault or if they managed to fix it completely, but there was still waaay to little bass for my taste after the encore. It was better, but not good. I want bass! It's so important for the music and without it it sounds... not good.

2. I couldn't feel them. I saw them there but they were too far away, kinda. If the venue had been different maybe it would have felt different though. If the sound had been flawless I think I wouldn't have minded as much either.

I have for sure been too spoiled by small bands in small venues. I think. I don't know what else it is, but they were too far away from me I think. I couldn't feel them. Even in Kare Uta, which is one of my favorite songs ever and one of the most touching songs there is I didn't feel it as much as I wanted to. It's hard to explain. The only time I was really touched was when we all sang Wakaremichi together. Everyone sang but it sounded more like one really strong voice, together. That was really touching.

But yeah, as I said, the fans around us were awesome! Without them they show would have been... like watching a dvd on a big screen kinda. Now it was more like watching a dvd 90% of the time, while having fun with other fans. xD

Hm, aaaanyway. The concerts lasted for almost four hours. It didn't feel that long at all :3

Gazette ususally makes fun of that it is always raining when they have shows.. or is it finals? I don't remember.  It was raining today so Reita made fun of that when he was talking. He said they always brought the typhoons out.. heeheehee. Funny.

They all spoke! wow. xD amazing to hear Uruha's voice live haha. They expressed they gratitude for these 10 years. :3 Then they played Linda last.... I think.... then Ruki talked a bit more and then we all jumped together yay.

They announced a new album called Division that will be released August 28th and a big Heresy tour, as well as a long regular one.



When the live was over we walked outside, and there was sooo many small bands standing around handing out posters to everyone as we walked past. The first two guys I didn't recognise, but then suddenly there was so many bands in a row that I know and I was like EEEEEEEEEEHHH. XD it was fun. I was really surprised.

There was like.. three dear dolce bands there I think haha. Memento Mori, Brick Break and Raddock. Others were L&DS, Royz, JyuLie (who I've never head of but I got a ticket to their next show, which btw is free xD), Triggah, Kiryu, the Darling, -Croix- and Orochi.. there was lots of them :| hahah

After the little walk of heaven we continued to the station and took our two hour long trip back home.
It was hilarious in Tokyo station, since half of the people walking around in the station had been to Disney Land, so they had Disney bags and hats and whatnot, and the other half had been to the Gazette concert so they walked around with the towels and bags. It looked sooo funny. It was like a battle between Disney and Gazette.

Over all yesterday was great. I want to see gazette again, in another venue. ^^''


The queue, which you can barely see though the trees and on the sides. ^^





We stood here first, but when it started all the people around us were boring to we ended up maybe 10 meters forward xD

Some of the posters xD


Anyone want the JyuLie ticket? XD

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar