söndag 18 mars 2012

Good student.

As a good student, I'm soon leaving for my first concert out of two this final week of the term, when all our finals are.

Haha.

It's okay though. I'm studying as much as I can, I just need a break tonight. We will be home pretty early too since the concert starts at five and there are not that many bands preforming tonight.


I get to see Para:noir before they disband, so I'm happy. 
I'm really interested to see how 12012 is. Wataru creeps me out nowadays... their new pv is 100% crap in my opinion. But we'll see. Maybe they surprise me. 
Lin is also.... oh gosh, I'm looking forward to see Riku since I like him alot, but the rest of the band is just... meh. To me. xD
Looking forward to Lycaon and Alsdead. yaaaay.

Need to study now. When we get home there will be two newly arrived people, and it's Malin's birthday so we'll have a small party:D After that I'll probably fall asleep like a... goat.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar