söndag 25 mars 2012

春休み!

Oh well, we still have to go to school tomorrow and have a valuation talk with our teacher, but after that it's spring break!:D

Yesterday me and Alex decided to give the concert a try, even though we hadn't bought tickets.
She went to Akihabara first, so we met up outside AREA a bit over 4. The doors opened at 16.30 and since we didn't have tickets we wanted to be early enough. In line, we started to get a bit worried though haha. It just came more and more people and we were like.... is this going to be okay? When the staff calling in the numbers on the tickets and they started going over 400, 420, 430 I was like shiiiiiit. Not everyone came though, or whatever because it wasn't that many people over 400.

But, sure enough we got in. yay. I'm still amazed how many people that small live house swallows if it's needed, like... if you are on a live with not many people they still take up all three platforms, but everyone could squeeze down to the first and half the second one if they wanted, like we did when SCREW played. xD Byou demanded everyone to come closer, and suddenly the back half of the space was empty of people.

Yesterday though, it was probably the most crowded I've seen. Still not crowded enough to be annoying, but crowded for sure. Since AREA is such a small venue and even if you stand on the third platform you're still so close to the stage so it doesn't really matter. It's just more fun to stand on the first one and play along. xD

So~ yesterday Black Gene For the Next Scene, Lycaon, VelBet, OZ, Dolly, LANDZ and L&DS played.

Honestly, I couldn't remember which bands were which with Dolly, Landz and L&DS.. so I'll just skip them XD It was such a random order of the bands too, whaat.

VelBet was out as second or third band... I don't really remember. XD sorry.


Okay, I'm not a huge fan of them, but they have a few songs I really like and their music is enjoyable live.
I know they are complete rip offs of Gazette, but I don't really care haha. I enjoyed the performance. Riuki is one gorgeous looking creature. 8D I was impressed of how much he could lean out over the audience without tipping over.

It was the last live with Hagiri and Hyuga, so they talked a bit in the end and thanked everyone. I'm pretty surprised though, they announced just earlier this week they would leave the band. Really sudden, but I wish them the best. VelBet will continue their schedule with support members.

After VelBet was Lycaon.

Do I need to put another picture of them? haha. Oh well, I'll do it anyway.


Hello! Long time no see, haha. Just kidding. Since it was so crowded me and Alex stayed on the second platform in like.. second line. It was fun to see them from a different angle. XD It was as fun as always, Lycaon. And oh, Lycaon's fans... they are awesome too. Really. Awesome. 

And! Even though this is the... third time of seeing them in a really short period of time they keep changing the setlist. If not songs, then order. Yesterday they finished with Marigold and it's a really pretty ballad.  

 

The sound is kinda bad quality but it was the best I could find on youtube, so. ^^ 

After Lycaon was..... OZ!


Oh, when Natsuki walked in he did the funniest walk. Like, a mixture between sneaking and some kind of sexy walk, haha. It looked funny though... 

They played all the songs from their STIGMA single, in the same order too if I don't remember wrong. IT WAS AWESOME. As always. Oh, and they played Reverse as last song. I was moving around so much I got dizzy haha. 

After Oz was newcomers for me, although I've heard much about them: 


So, this is the lineup:

Vo. Ice (do you get it? Vocalist Ice... Vo.Ice (Voice) ohohohoho)
Gu. Toki (ex. BABYLON, SHAFT and DIXIES)
Ba. Rame (ex. Vidoll)
Dr. Sala (ex. L,Lemon☆Squash, guest member in spiv states as Mikami, support for Megamasso, Aoi&Ryohei and Downer)

There's some familiar names right there, isn't it? ^^ They were pretty awesome though. I'm so impressed by the vocalist's stage presence. He's amazing. The music was good, and it was all good. I liked two songs the most, some of the songs were a bit too... all over the place for my taste. I would love to see them again though, because as a live band they are epic.

Aaaaaaand that's that. It was absolutely worth going to and I'm happy we did. ^^

Today me, Alex and Malin went to Harajuku to buy socks... Of course we ended up with all sorts of things, except socks. XD

Here's some pictures from today anyway. It was a sunday with lovely weather, so when we got out from the station and looked down the street we realised that maybe such a day isn't the best day to go to Harajuku haha. Well, it was just a bit crowded, but it was fine.




This is how they close this store... and somehow it works. Japan, you are awesome.  




We can see the mountains from the train station. :3 


Ate at the station, nomnomnom. 




Got a cake from Cesar. It was pretty, but there was too much butter on it for me
to be able to eat it, haha. x3


Tonight... I don't know what we'll do. Something xD 
baaaaiii~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar