fredag 27 januari 2012

Suuuunshiiiineeeee~


When we were going home yesterday another cool train standing on the platform waiting.. 
it's a Narita express ^^


Watched BORN TV at musicJapanplus yesterday evening at the same time some people watched the L movie on TV.. Just watched it randomly then and there and it looked like... crap. Geeez~

Today we woke up to a blue sky. We have no special plans for the weekend. Just a trip to AEON and buy some food, a bit school stuff and shampoo and conditioner.. and blabla, who cares XD stuff.

We woke up around 8 first because of an earthquake, then we fell asleep again and woke up around 12. Sleeeeeep iiiiiiin yeeeeesshhhh! I feel so well rested now haha. I'll run hundred miles! Don't freak out about the earthquake by the way. It happens quite frequently here and there is ones you feel if you stand still like, once every other day but it's nothing to worry about. This is the site I use to look up if it was just in my head or actually a quake (and that's how little most of them feel): http://www.japanquakemap.com/ you can browse from march 11 last year up till today. It updates really quickly most of the time. ^^

Thinking of maybe go to Harajuku and buy some shoes.. hrrmmmm
I'll have to see if someone else is up for it.

Other than that we will study, study and study some more. I'll try to do all my homework today so I can just relax tomorrow. :3 

Going down to Alex and Livia now, see you later! <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar