onsdag 4 januari 2012

disbandingdisbandingdisbanding

Probably one of the most feared words among VK fans.. hehe

This time NEXX are the ones to go.

I like NEXX.

I've followed them since they started as a session in 2009..

*pats Reia* so cute. 

For such a young band they stuck together for a long time, and through tough times.

They changed into a regular band soon after they started.

Reia left, Chisa changed from bass to vocal which surprised the breath out of most,
but what do you know. He is a kick ass vocalist.

Tsukasa joined on bass.

Then my favorite member after Reia, Shou, left early this year..

Hayato joined soon after that as a new guitarist.


In December they released a full album.

Then they'll suddenly disband in March this year.

I hope to see them in other bands soon... They could have gone far if they had stuck together.
But, something was obviously not working.

They are so young, these guys.

I don't people realize just how young they are.

The only thing I have a problem with is the lack of familiar faces in the new bands popping up.
There's so many band and members I miss.

T^T

I hope I'll be able to see them before they disband..
Most likely will. I'll smile for you~


Promise.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar