lördag 14 januari 2012

happiiii

This is gonna be a lazy entry.

It's really late again, but I'll upload some pictures at least~
We've had yet another sunny and warm day. We was lazying around in the morning until noon, then I went to Takadanobaba to locate AREA, but I only got halfway before realizing I had the wrong number to Malin so I had to go back home. I wasn't sure if she could reach me or not either, but it was just a number wrong in my phone that caused it. xD but I didn't know that then.

Then we got ready and walked to a huge store called eaon that's basically a big store with lots of small stores in it. Everything from make up to desks and beds.. and bikes.. and flowers.. and kitchen supplies.. and.. everything.

We got stuff so that we can cook, finally. Then we walked back home again and on the way we stopped at a store more close to our house.

We randomly met up with some people then and walked with them back home, then we cooked together and Livia and her friend was cooking at the same time too. We have such random syncs.. just, meet up everywhere at random places haha. Then we sat down and ate and ended up watching tv for over an hour. It was a tv show about sushi.. yeah.. interesting.. Like now I know that one squid can be made up into 1000 pieces of sushi-sized pieces. Yep.


Efficient parking, Japan knows how.





Under the train tracks. 



Malin spotted this one, ahahaah.. like a which was flying by and crashed into the bushes.. or maybe she hid it there since it's so well camouflaged.



 Some trucks here are like slightly big cars in Sweden. Takes a while to get used to seeing those x3 There's bigger ones too, but they don't drive around in the small roads.


 On the way back it was dark~



Flowers!<3

















train on the tracks x3

Going to bed now.. TIIREEED. The most used words in my blog. xD
See ya!<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar