lördag 28 januari 2012

No music, no life.

On the way to AEON~





Big truck. x3



I wanna take some pictures inside AEON, but I think I would be in trouble if someone see me do it xD

It's like a department store, but it's just that everything is an open space. Most of the stores are not divided
by walls or those security bar-thingies. Even the alcohol store is completely open space between other stores. In Sweden it's always completely sealed off and most of the time security guards by the entrance that look at you all serious-faced.

OOooohhh, that's another thing that makes a HUGE difference here, I just realised! The people working at a store, at a restaurant or wherever you go always greets you and welcomes you when you enter. The security guards often to it too, like.. when we paid our rent at the bank yesterday even the guards say welcome when you go in. Just a small gesture like that makes so much difference to me, I guess.

I feel so trusted here compared to what I feel back home. Just going into a store in Sweden I feel like I'm doing something illegal by just being there sometimes. The people working there, and the ultra high security, all on high alert at all times.

Walking around in Japan you feel both safe and trusted because the systems is so different from the ones where I live. It's so relaxed. Comfortable.. Because it works 99% of the time. Because yes, there is people who steal and do illegal stuff here too, but not at all anywhere near to the same extent as in Malmö. No where near.

It has happened so many times that we went to Ica Maxi late and the security guard literary follows you around because they think you'll steal something. I do get offended by that, but at the same time I understand why I do it so it's like.. whatever.

I've never felt more safe as I do here anywhere before, that's for sure.
Not more trusted either, as in a random citizen that is.   



Bought Deluhi's last live. T___T 
Geez, so expensive wtf. 6.615円. :| like 580 SEK. eeeexxpeeenssiiiiveeeeeee

But it's worth it! every little yen.


C.C Lemon!<3 a really big one too, ehehe.
Much cheaper to buy a big one.


Saturday candy... and some chocolate too~


These are soo tasty and the most none-expensive ones. They are not cheap, but 
they are not as expensive as some others, or like musli here. Have to be a millionaire to 
eat musli for breakfast xD but I can live without it.

Now I'll watch some grey's anatomy and then do my homework. Bai.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar