måndag 11 juli 2011

phase faith

When I see the word Faith I always hear Reita say it in my head, with his really bad engrish.. "Miss Faith." oohohoo, points to whoever knows what I'm talking bout.

Anyway, its a band called Phase Faith. They have been giving me petas all the time as long as I can remember of my ameba-time xD and for some reason they have never interested me that much, but then I saw this and fell in love x3

and then I stalked their stuff on youtube like they've been stalking me for years XD

I mean, they are still a very small band and all that, but I see great potential in them. Faito! <3







I'm in the couch with one dog on each side.. xD they're adorable. When I was walking them earlier I met our neighbor with her son, he's about two years maybe. He think dogs are pretty scary.. they're so big and all and  he's not that used to dogs, but I told Lizzy to lie down so she wouldn't be as big and suddenly she became much more interesting xD I had to keep Nellie away though, she just wanted to go up to him and give him kisses xD What surprised me then, was that Nellie also laid down and calmed down really quickly, on her own. I didn't say anything! I have no idea if that was a coincidence or if she read the situation that well. O: or maybe she was just too lazy to stand up.. lol. Too cute anyway.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar