onsdag 27 juli 2011

Calm life in the forest.

It's been a very long while since I enjoyed being out here as much as I do right now.
I dunno why, maybe because I've been sick for a while and I've been able to relax.
And Nellie is here with me, that is also a big bonus.

She's so much fun, seriously. <3 I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow.


We've sent in all our papers to the school in Japan for a final check so that everything is right, by mail that is. In August we'll send them for real, then it will be an horrible three months of waiting. I just want all the paperwork done, it's so consuming for some reason, to have it hanging like this.


Umm.

Tomorrow I'll go back to Malmö to go to the Thursday course with Lizzy-chan. It's been like three weeks now, blah. She needs blow off steam xD big problem ahead: I was at the club this Sunday and the river that floats by the training grounds was overflown, creating a HUGE lake-like mass of water all over the grass field. What seemed like hundreds of birds were around, and..... well.. Lizzy loves water. And birds. That's what she's bred for after all. Well, I just hope she likes me and candy more. Maybe. Not. Haha, we'll see.

Finishing with some candy.


9GOATS BLACKOUT got a new look. <3 
Uta reminds me of someone so bad, but I can't figure it out.. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar