måndag 4 juli 2011

Happy birthday Shou~




Happy birthday! ♪~♪~

your words and your smiles mean the world to me.

..More than just that, isn’t it important to protect the place where those who are going through hard times will return to?
I think there are many different feelings.
But, I believe that each and every one of those emotions can be linked through Alice Nine, through our music.
I’ve gotten serious again, but anyway, I want to see everyone’s smiling faces again soon.
That’s all I had to say.





By playing unrelated recent songs, we wondered what exactly is Alice Nine? What do we ought to be as Alice Nine?
I think it was a tour that allowed all the members -including me- to find the answers to these questions by ourselves.
The tour isn’t over yet, and I could only find answers pertaining to me personally,
but until I encountered music, it only seemed as though my every day life was gray, boring,
but when I encountered with this scene’s music,  my values, my dreams, everything changed.
I want to give back to this scene, so I want to do everything for the sake of those who’re linked to us.
They’re not just pretty words, it’s a real feeling.
It’s something I ought to do with Alice Nine, as I’m a human who is doing music for this sake.
The people I encountered throught Alice Nine…
I was able to revalidate that I can continue writing lyrics and songs that will become “something” -even if only a little- for those who have been touched by our lives and music.
You probably hear this a lot, but  I realized, I grasped that this is where the part that’s my core is.
“Stargazer:” spells out this unblurred emotions, it’s about my current state of mind.
There might be people who will give it a quick listen and feel as if it’s a meaningless pop song,
but personally, I think it’s a rock anthem which contains our passion, a peaceful heat like a pale blue flame.
It seems that the PV’s preview is out, and I’ll be happy if even just one person will be touched by it ヽ(´ω`)ノ Hm
Next year’s Budoukan doesn’t feel like a compilation or a  commemoration, and of course it’s not a banal show like “we tried to do it” either…
With those who have supported us until now as well as those who will in the future, the same old Alice Nine will fight until our spirits are linked together.
Please be sure to bring all your friends.
But, before this!
After tomorrow at ZEPP Sendai, our last one-man live for this year. We’ll be burning back to ashes, so that’s at your own discretion as well! I’ll do my best.



\(^ o ^ )/


I  love you~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar