fredag 11 maj 2012

Amazing news.

Remember my ramble about Para:noir? If not, nevermind this either! haha

Akane, Satoshi and Sho from paranoir already started a new band. I can't believe it!
I'm so happy ( -w-) there are some rumors already regarding the other two members but I don't wanna get my hopes up, so I'll just wait. x3 

.

On another note, Golden Bomber never seizes to amuse me on the highest level of randomness. 
They released their best of album in January and hit the Nr.2 spot in the Major Oricon Charts (vk indie band in the major charts, what? xD) .. let me clarify what that means:

01. EXILE / EXILE ATSUSHI - EXILE JAPAN / Solo
02. Golden Bomber - Golden Album 
03. KARA – Super Girl
04. Shoujo Jidai - GIRLS' GENERATION
05. FUNKY MONKEY BABYS - FUNKY MONKEY BABYS 4
06. Kubota Toshinobu - THE BADDEST ~Hit Parade~
07. Yuki Saori & Pink Martini – 1969
08. Lady Gaga – BORN THIS WAY
09. Perfume – JPN
10. Ketsumeishi – Ketsu no Arashi ~Haru BEST~

Do you see the names of the groups they are beating? It's freaking unbelievable XD



They are now releasing their best of album in six countries, and Shou is going to sing Memeshikute in five different languages (although there already is a chinese version hah). omfg, I so wanna hear the french version.. and the german one, oh god.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar