tisdag 21 juni 2011

Tuesday afternoon, no one cares.

With Alice Nine in the speakers :3




Today's shou 






talking about their new single last year~


I think everyone alternates between feeling like “I can do it!” and “It’s impossible!” while working toward a goal of a dream.
But then I also think,
if you can’t even believe in yourself, then who’s going to believe in you?
Since I realized the importance of making efforts to believe in yourself,
I think I became able to face these songs too without losing focus.
By all means, please let your hearts be touched.


This is one of the things he have said that really stuck in my head.
and I don't know how many times a part of me wanted to give up, 
then I hear him say that in my head and I keep going.   





To those who even care, I will make it.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar